My Personal Style:
- Simple, classy, casual, conservative, laid-back, form-fitting and model-esque with neutral colors and the occasional vibrancy of colors
- nautical, mod, beatnik, GQ
- Plain and Simple, yet dynamic and striking
- Black Shoes (Casual, Matches everything)
- Shades (Black Sunglasses or Eyeglasses)
- Sideburns (trimmed or long)
- Fitted Jeans (Straight and Long, Tailored, Boot-cut)
- Plain Black Tees (fitted, short in sleeves, not too long at the waist, gives a jolt of cool)
- Polos (sleeves hugging biceps, the body should fit snugly around torso)
- Gene Kelly (American style, non-bourgeoisie, dancer of an anatomy, classic)
- Audrey Hepburn (classy and classic, elegant, sexy when not overt, effortless)
Style Icons (with Style Films)
- Brad Pitt: Fight Club/ Ocean’s 12
- Cary Grant: To Catch a Thief
- Gene Kelly: An American in Paris
- James Dean: Rebel without a Cause/East of Eden
- Peter O’ Toole: How to Steal a Million/Lawrence of Arabia
- Rudolph Valentino: The Sheik
- Jude Law: Alfie/The Talented Mr. Ripley
- Daniel Craig: Casino Royale
Quotes to live by:
- “Style is about fit, proportion, and subtle details that will stand the test of time.” -GQ
- “I don’t follow fashion so much as I try to find clothes that make me look good.”-Muhammad Ali
- “Hubert de Givenchy was very chic, but didn’t like to show off.”
- “Why on Earth do we wear the same color socks? The amount of time we spent matching them, it’s absurd!” -David Hockney
Georgio Armani Quotes
- It’s important to dress in a way that sends the right message but also looks effortless and natural.
- An air of mystery is a very sensual thing. Why reveal to the entire world what is yet to be unwrapped?
- Sexy is not a matter of age, it’s a matter of attitude.
- If you’re a man lost for style, find a role male model.
- I went to the cinema constantly captivated by the glamorous men that I saw. You can learn how to be smooth by watching a man like that.
Michael Kors Quotes
- What works for men is mixing something rugged with something indulgent.
- A tan makes you feel skinnier, just like wearing dark clothes does.
- The one thing I notice about fashion on men? Hair.
- What should every man should own? Levis pants, black tee, a good jacket
- What’s your personal motto? WWGKW?: What Would Gene Kelly Wear?
- Look up to any athletes for style? Tom Brady, Cristiano Reynaldo, David Beckham
- What are your favorite stores? Ben Sherman, H&M, A/X, Target, , Levis, 21
- Any Fashion advice? tailoring helps, posture counts, even if you’re short (look at Gene Kelly). You can be fixed up, no matter what. Balance and tone is a priority. Keep it simple and form-fitting, and it’ll look effortless and natural.